User avatar

TimelessMage

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Where Do I Find Poems?

    I have a patreon where I post a lot of my poetry that I don't post here. Most of it lends itself to reading it out loud, and some are ...

    Jan 25, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Count backwards from 10,000 [2]

    8431

    Jan 24, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: Connotations

    A hall of never-ending doors, a whisper quiet enough you can't tell what is said, a mouth where instead of teeth, there are eyeballs. Focus

    Jan 24, 2024
  • Poetry Discussion Re: When you write poems: flow v. rhymes?

    I typically go more for flow, but there is a time and place for rhyming. Typically, if I do have rhymes in my poetry, I keep them internal to the ...

    Jan 11, 2024


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee