User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One

    I have also been waiting, alas xd I'm rly glad you're thinking about another way to structure the scene! I wish we got more reflection from Xaria why she wants ...

    Jan 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Syboleth ch. 23: Bang Bang Bang Bang

    Glad it's how you expect it to be :) That is the most wonderful thing to read as a writer, right? :3

    Jan 18
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: all the golden light that surrounds us

    That's exactly what I wanted to know! Thank you so much for explaining it that makes a lot of sense :3 There are still things I'm learning about poems so ...

    Jan 16
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: all the golden light that surrounds us

    Why?

    Jan 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 6

    No problem =D Looking forward to more :3

    Jan 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 5

    Strong contender for this month's Highlights ^^ Also I love how you show your research here, keep it coming!

    Jan 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 3

    You're welcome. Now write more of it xd

    Jan 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 2

    Love how we're so different. I barely have anything in my head when it comes to what the characters look like or their environment :3 Good luck on the to-do ...

    Jan 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 2

    You can make all that interesting if you filter it really through Lydia's eyes. In that you characterise her alongside the room. The thought comes from the Anne Perry's Victorian ...

    Jan 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 3

    Ohh that's so frustrating. The order is wrong in the related items which I usually use to navigate chapters. Idk how to fix that though:(

    Jan 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 1

    Things have been moving smoothly since I started consulting the oracle of dice =D Thanks for considering my tips :3 And yes! I like this a lot more than the ...

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 1

    Hahaha wait until you realise I also already read ch2 =D Ohh I love getting all this bg info!! Feel free to ramble more :) I am the person who ...

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: "The Rarest Color" Chapter 2: Close Enough to Cut

    Oh I like this! Thank you for the explanation :3

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 1

    Oh my. I literally read this as 2023 not 2013. MY APOLGIES XD But look at how far you've come :3

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 15: To Life

    I meant more that there is no context for the comment in THIS chapter. I don't see it and if you love the line so much you do have to ...

    Jan 8


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah