User avatar

Tigress

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    What rule is this...? Please explain. I don't want to do anything wrong! If I'm not supposed to be posting, I'm sorry. I do review, but posting is faster for ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! This is really great! To answer some questions: I have only been on YWS for two days, so I haven't had ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello everyone! My name is Jessica, I'm seventeen and am currently in my second year at the local community college here in Spokane, WA. I am working on my "third" ...

    Oct 29, 2008


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality