User avatar

Tigress

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yep. That's me. Rather pretty, if I may say so myself. :smt003

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dont Follow Me

    This was quite a bit different than I expected. I loved it! I have to say, we ALL have room to improve. For example, I thought that line (as said ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! This is really great! To answer some questions: I have only been on YWS for two days, so I haven't had ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello everyone! My name is Jessica, I'm seventeen and am currently in my second year at the local community college here in Spokane, WA. I am working on my "third" ...

    Oct 29, 2008


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings