User avatar

Tigress

  • NovMo Archives Re: Word war at 21:25 anyone?

    Id love to do one... Does now-ish work for you? ^^

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Urgent - Should I start again???

    I would. And I did. I wrote 22k in 3 days, because I killed my first 5k from the first 2 days...then apparently got stressed and didnt move all day, ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Re: Suggested Word Count!

    Hmm... I just hit 22k. Do we have to have the book FINISHED? Or just at 50k? This may be a big book... fantasy tho... lol

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Apparently chat isnt open right now... but Ill word war with you if you have IM. Like right now. You have time? B-)

    Nov 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Heh... 21,542 I just lost my job. LOTS of time.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gods Were Crying, Preface and CH1

    Thanks for your opinions and comments, guys! This is exactly what I need! By the way...I have 26000 words written. Lots and lots more to come. ;) I like N'via's ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gods Were Crying, Preface and CH1

    The Gods Were Crying By J.E. Harshman Preface The Council of the Gods was assembled. Rivalries laid aside for one brief moment of peace, they conferred. Their fifteen thrones stood ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Continueous stories

    the dark and painful past that had made him who he was. She wanted...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyrria; The Beginning- The Dream

    I tend to nitpick...but here you go! She couldn’t see anything, but the darkness of the forest. I don't think you need a comma before "but". She froze in the ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    What rule is this...? Please explain. I don't want to do anything wrong! If I'm not supposed to be posting, I'm sorry. I do review, but posting is faster for ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 1

    Really great piece! I love how you are showing the depth and complexity of their culture right off the bat. You can always do more research. For example, you are ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!

    Favorite: Debauchery Least Favorite: Giggle

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    :shock: Banned for giving me a headache

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Are YOU Reading?

    What's it about? :)

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Are YOU Reading?

    I'm just curious... what's everyone reading?! My current list: The Almond, by Njdmet. Wow. There is a LOT of sex in this book. :shock: But the characters are compelling and ...

    Oct 30, 2008


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus