User avatar

Tigersprite

Tigersprite

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Welcome to Apollo! Nothing works...

    It looks awesome. New, alien, but awesome. I'm sure we'll all settle in and get used to the new feel soon enough. :D

    Dec 24, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Is Back On August 27th

    I'm actually now tempted to call in next time this happens. It was hilarious this time round.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just saying hi

    Hi, Gryffindor! Welcome to YWS! A Harry Potter fan, I see; how did you find the last film? Anyway, it's nice of you to day hi to everyone. Are you ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome!

    Welcome to YWS, Faith! :) Coincidentally, you share the name and age of my younger cousin and your second name almost rhymes with hers, too. Odd, eh? Anyway, my name's ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Topic Descriptions & Content Ratings

    This is pretty awesome. I first thought it was a glitch on my school computer, but now I know better! Thanks Nate! :D

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Where's the Chat?

    On the home page. Just under Leaderboards, there's a link that says: Enter Our Chat Room . ;)

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New: Recommended For You

    Great idea, Nate! I do admit I was a little shocked to see it at first, but I like the change. :D

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Introduction for WRITERS

    Welcome Curtis! Don't think I've done a questionnaire like this before, but here goes. 1. Tigersprite! But you can call me Tiger or Sprite, or whatever you like. 2. 14 ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Hey justbeingme! Welcome to YWS! Don't worry, you are definitely going to love this site. :D And yes, Nate, the site Admin, is totally awesome. It's not easy to create ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Born to be me.

    You forgot a few. ;) - You're a Depp fan. - You're an awesome, supportive, loving friend. - You're a great writer. :D Je t'aime, ma mere! Seconded. :3 I ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Wow. I feel so...unnecessary. You already seem to know the essentials of YWS. Hmm. Well, I'll just concentrate of greeting-greeting instead of helping-greeting. ;) So welcome to the site! :D ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Me? I like writing fantasy too, and recently I've become obsessed with a sub-genre of it: magical realism. Every now and then I write general fiction and try some poetry ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Welcome Lindsey! :D It's great to have you here! I'm sure your sister would have explained the rules and ways of YWS to you, so I'll just focus on the ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people of this community

    I've said it already, but welcome to YWS! Glad to have you here! :D Now I'll try and explain some more about reviewing and submitting. I mentioned on your wall ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Short version of links

    When you post the link, it will automatically be shortened for you, don't worry.

    Dec 12, 2010


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec