User avatar

Tigersprite

Tigersprite

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Legacy of Hope

    Well you mentioned that you had to use similes in class, but maybe you should change it a bit for YWS. Anyway, it's your first post and so I guess ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: pygmalion's lament

    I really like this. I like the wording you use, it adds an archaic feel to it. Some of my favourite lines: if it is true that all we are ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS in Writer's Digest

    Great! Maybe they'll have a whole article on us one of these days. :)

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    This is a great idea! Name: Tiger or Savannah, do NOT shorten to Sav. Nicknames: Tigersprite, Sprite. Appearance: Shoulder-length black hair, sort-of short, scar above left eye, both eyes brown. ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Friend or Foe

    Friend or Foe? Like the Spiderman game? Just joking. :) Friend of course. Everyone's a friend here! Anyway, welcome to YWS! It's great here and you'll make lots of friends ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Welcome to YWS, Abby! (Nice name that, one of my friends has it.) You like the Beatles? To be honest, I've never listened to a single one of their songs. ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Anonymous and Spam

    Shut down? Oh man. It seemed interesting too. Alright, thanks!

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Anonymous and Spam

    Why is there spam being posted under the news section under the name Anonymous ? There are articles with links to viagra and pornographic sites. Is anyone taking care of ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereotyping

    Elaborate on my view of Comedy Stereotyping, Mustard dude , or on Racial Stereotyping?

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kiss Of Death: Chapter One

    Thanks for all the fantastic comments guys. I'll go over it and make some corrections, but I just need to finish writing a competition entry. Thanks! :) TIGERSPRITE P.S. If ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereotyping

    Well, there is comedy stereotyping, which I don't really object to much. That sort of stereotyping is not at all serious and not meant to offend. Racial stereotyping, however, is ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: a vampire's greeting

    Welcome to YWS, GummyBearEater! You'll definitely like it here, I do and I've been here just over a month. You're a vampire, eh? So you're going to be online during ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening! :)

    Welcome to YWS! You like to draw? So do I! But I'm too lazy to scan my work and get it onto YWS. Maybe I will sometime. I'm sure you'll ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1) Eragon and all subsequent books. Utter trash, a complete and total rip-off of the Lord of The Rings (Urgals and Orcs, anyone? The elves are the exact same, for ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Two Weeks with the Kindle

    Don't know about the Kindle, but I did have a brief fascination with e-books on my Ipod Touch. Notice I said brief . I like the feel of the book. ...

    Oct 27, 2010


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne