User avatar

Tigersprite

Tigersprite

  • Lounge, The Re: Time Traveler or Hearing Aid?

    It could be a two-way radio, which were available then. Hmm, I didn't think of that possibility. Actually, now that you've mentioned it that does seem a lot more likely ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Traveler or Hearing Aid?

    Yeah I saw this in another newspaper. It's interesting, although I don't think it's time travel. It probably is just hearing aid, or who knows, the woman may have been ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Story Characters

    I drew these up when I was making up characters for my story. If you read this, can you tell me what you think? Are they any good? IMG_0150.jpg IMG_0152.jpg ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: If you Could Choose Who Directed Your Life Thread

    Christopher Nolan. I don't think I would have a single uninteresting moment in my life! :D

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    Mook. 'You're all a bunch of mooks!'

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Name: Mortimer Tristan Age: 16 Sin: Envy Sex: Male Picture/description: 1266529389_5780_full.jpeg Likes: The colour red, archery and hunting, learning new languages, manipulating people, rainy and clo

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The school of the seven

    Alright, no problem.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The school of the seven

    One more thing. What do you mean by 'Weapon and Language'?

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The school of the seven

    Okay, that's fine. Writing my profile now.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The school of the seven

    Are the subjects we choose any that we like at all? Like Plotting World Domination...:D But seriously. When you say we can choose any, do you mean things like History ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    I'm in too. Can I have Envy?

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    I thought you were a reclusive older member who didn't have time for newbies. I don't remember why I thought that, but I sure don't any more! :smt003

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    Welcome to YWS, Jana! Is your friend on YWS too? Why don't you tell us more about yourself? You say you're a writer? What genre do you write? Fantasy? Sci-fi? ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison

    Sorry that I haven't posted in so long guys. :) But I'm determined to be more involved from today! Aiden Omi I was staring at Mr Reynolds. I hated Maths. ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Did they get rid of the chat?

    It's on the home page. Scroll down and you should see 'Enter Chat Room'.

    Oct 29, 2010


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss