User avatar

Tigersprite

Tigersprite

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Fall

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Musings of a Quiet God: Fragments

    I think I'll add a small note at the top of the story, just to clear-up this misunderstanding. :( But anyway, thanks for the reviews, people.

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Musings of a Quiet God: Fragments

    Just to be clear: this is not the Christian God I am referring to. I am a Christian, and I'm not trying to offend anybody. Creator is referred to as ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Musings of a Quiet God: Fragments

    NOTE : Some contents of this text seem to have offended previous reviewers, for reasons I understand but will not change. So this is not quite a warning off, but ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What was/is your favourite children's book?

    Definitely 'The Tiger Who Came to Tea', and then 'The Gruffalo'. Had a pretty long obsession with the Horrid Henry series too.

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Obsessions

    Probably writing and most definitely, Cracked.com. I don't think I've ever known a funnier site. Also, Dragon Age. ;)

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will always love you.

    Alright, here to do a little reviewing per the request. :) I'll only quote small bits that I find important to point out. The first paragraph is a good opener, ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Other News Re: Riots in Britain

    Another video, of the sort of scum that's doing this . I heard the EDL is even getting involved, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry. At least ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Through & Through

    Hey, I'm Tiger and I'll be your friendly YWSerhood reviewer today. Since this is a short piece, I'll quote the whole thing and do a bit of line-by-line nitpicking. “Happy ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for wanting to be a vampire. :)

    Aug 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dine at the 'Review Restaurant' [OPEN]

    Can you please review this ? It's the first chapter of Smoke and Fire.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hey, Rasca! You reviewed Chapter One, so I was wondering if you could please review Smoke and Fire: Two ? Thanks in advance, Tiger

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods - Achillea

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Every sentence must do one of two things; reveal character or advance the action--Kurt Vonnegut.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Is Back On August 27th

    I'm actually now tempted to call in next time this happens. It was hilarious this time round.

    Aug 6, 2011


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer