User avatar

Tigersprite

Tigersprite

  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Mortimer I walked straight past the others; I didn't have time for time-wasting chit chat. Oddly, Ceen reddened slightly as I past. I moved quickly and my feet automatically took ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rimwalker

    This does sound like a fable, and reminds me of a Native American origin story. I like the fact that there are no spelling mistakes. Anyway, to the nitpicks! But ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Ice Cream

    My life was simply empty, I was a shell nothing more. My tastebuds were so naive so dull and tired of the same. One day my mother came home, with ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Never seen you, but the all-caps username is an automatic turnoff for me. Really? Everyone's saying I should put the name in lower-case...hmm. I'll ask Nate. We started around the ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day October 2010 Check-In

    At least nine, so I can reach fifty reviews!

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The YWS Mansion

    I walked in through the door. Everyone was hugging each other but they stopped when they saw me. There was momentary silence, and then I shouted: "ICE CREAM FIGHT!" Our ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Come on Greed n' Gluttony, JOIN SO WE CAN START THIS THING! RAWR! Whoa! I went a little crazy there!

    Oct 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Send me your work and I will review...

    You may or may not have read it, but to start you off I'll give you It's the only fantasy story I have that is a short story, everything else ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Story Characters

    Thank you!:D

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Traveler or Hearing Aid?

    Maybe it is the Doctor himself! He must have become a woman! :shock:

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Traveler or Hearing Aid?

    Clearly one of the Doctor's retired companions who's gotten hold of a vortex manipulator from somewhere, heard there were Daleks building the Empire State Building, but you know how hard ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS in Writer's Digest

    Good news people! I just greeted a new member who said she joined because she saw YWS in Writer's Digest! PUBLICITY WORKS! :smt003

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    I've been writing for... I'd say maybe three or four years, but I've only been serious about it for two or so years. I can relate to that. I've been ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The school of the seven

    Dragonet made good point on the topic thread.Should we add our characters' ages?

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Review Day October 30 (GMT)

    This time I'm definitely going to review! I didn't do much last time; Saturday's the day!

    Oct 29, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy