User avatar

TigersMoon

Queen of Cats

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I'm currently into Red Like Roses Part II That song is just so good.

    Mar 8, 2016
  • Homework Help Re: Hyphens

    Thank you so much.

    Oct 12, 2015
  • Homework Help Re: Hyphens

    I'm not very good at the grammar specifics. I need help deciding what of these needs hyphens. 1. a flawlessly chosen menu 2. a four cheese sauce 3. a three ...

    Oct 11, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello! I hope you have a great time on YWS.

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Enough Conflict?

    Thanks guys.

    Jul 2, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Enough Conflict?

    In my idea the main characters are being hunted down by a company (because they have powers), and are also digging to find out that company's secret, so they have ...

    Jun 29, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Twins

    Well, lets look at what can come from both story lines. In the first one, Wyatt's character is bland, him just being a villain that Peter needs to defeat. If ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Sword Art Online DT

    .

    Apr 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Sword Art Online DT

    Alright! I'll post my character profile tomorrow!

    Apr 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Sword Art Online DT

    I want to join but I probably will only be able to post once a day at most, sometimes not at all. Is that okay, or do you need super ...

    Apr 10, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Should I Continue?

    If you like the story and characters, you should continue. If it's a project that will interest you, the best thing to do is finish it.

    Mar 26, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like the book is either about something like Heaven is For Real or someone with an illness, i. e. cancer. A bit cliché, but still intriguing. From Water to ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Thanks.

    Mar 10, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    @KatyaElefant I'm experiencing something close to your problem. I'm using Chrome, but I don't know the version. Latest, I believe. I have a PC with windows 7. This occurred today. ...

    Mar 10, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: How Do You Review?

    Are your reviews long or short? Do you prefer nitpicking every detail or being extra encouraging? Do you have to write two reviews before posting a new work or do ...

    Mar 10, 2015


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey