User avatar

TigerShaard

  • Fantasy Novels Re: MoonStrike (prologue)

    Sooo, Spiral strikes again. The only thing I caught was "hopeles" should be "hopeless" Use your spell check girl! All in all, it did draw me in, and I can't ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unspoken

    Thank you Forest, your the best

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You

    This is a really, really interesting story. Im not even going to attempt one of those fancy reviews, just PM me when the next peice is out :p

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (17)

    Make them longer!! I can't stand the wait in between one and the other.

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 2

    Please please please post more! Its so awesome, i just want to read more!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Alastair

    Interesting... It definitely has potential, when I picked up on the fact that it was a vampire story, I got a little hesitant, but all in all its really interesting. ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 1

    Woot! This rocks! I'm interested to see where this is going, please PM me when you have the next piece out, I already love this story. ~Shaard

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Drowning

    Wow...I really really liked this. Its deep, and i can feel the vibes coming off it. Good job! ~Shaard

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "I don't want to grow up.": A Message to all Teens

    Wow...amazing...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unspoken

    To the day in the night When a heart beats in fright And you lay down your head Nuzzle the pillow on your bed You could, you would... How you ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You'd Hurt Me

    I liked this when it was one line in a chat a looong time ago, it's ten times better now. Your poetry speaks, it tells its own story. Keep writing, ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Curse the Devil, Says the Fool

    Hey Spiral! As usual, magnificent. Poems don't need description, it could be a jumble of words, as long as it means something. I love it, its truly remarkable, and seems ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Falling Apart /Chapter 1/ (Official)

    Hey Forest! This piece is cute...but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I was interested about it at first, wondering what was gonna happen, but it soon got a ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TigerGate, chapter two

    Thank you Forest, I promise I will keep you updated! Thank you so much! ~Shaard

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TigerGate, chapter two

    So here is Chapter Two, worked on it abit. Right now, I am writing to get the story out, not paying so much attention to grammar and wording. Anyways, nit ...

    Nov 25, 2009


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47