User avatar

TiffanyToy

Tiffany

  • Official Polls Re: Are you doing NaNoWriMo?

    There should be an option for 'I plan to but life may get in the way.' XD

    Oct 28, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: CreepyPasta

    On YouTube, I like to listen to CreepsMcPasta. And, yes, I have heard of that. I hate how so many people like to diss CreepyPastas with logic. Can't they just ...

    Mar 28, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: CreepyPasta

    Name your favorite CreepyPasta and explain a little bit about it. Explain what makes it so good in your eyes and why it seems to stick out to you! I ...

    Mar 27, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    @neko I HAVE THE SAME HAT!!!

    Mar 26, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    @rhiasofia Thats so cute and you're so pretty! So kawaii! So artsy!

    Mar 26, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cup II

    I really would love to participate!! @FireStarter

    Mar 26, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    ..

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Newspaper Article

    @CaptainSaltWater they did! Thanks! @EternalRain it is basically a message to all of the writers in my district that sees the newspaper and reads the article that if they want ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Newspaper Article

    Hey! So, for the school newspaper at my school I am writing an article about YWS! I am not putting in any shout outs but I want to know what ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    So, I report...........@minimonkey701 - she is new and commented on my work. She deserves it. @JasmineSImmons because she is such a smart person and writes so awesomely and is a ...

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Would this hurt your feelings?

    I understand what everyone is trying to say. But, I am open to this type of thing. I think it may raise people's spirits and confidence if they were WOTW. ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Why did you join YWS?

    CuriosityCat says... I joined because I discovered that the writing website I had been on before was actually cheating kids for stories. I decided to quit and found this. Best ...

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    That's so cool! Thanks!!

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    Thanks!! Also, I love ur quote...what's ur avatar saying? :D

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    Can someone Christmasify my avvie?? PPLLLEEEAAASSEE? Thanks.

    Dec 3, 2014


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres