User avatar

TiffanyToy

Tiffany

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Juicy

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Blonde

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    ..

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Newspaper Article

    @CaptainSaltWater they did! Thanks! @EternalRain it is basically a message to all of the writers in my district that sees the newspaper and reads the article that if they want ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Newspaper Article

    Hey! So, for the school newspaper at my school I am writing an article about YWS! I am not putting in any shout outs but I want to know what ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Penguins!

    Mar 20, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Chaos

    Mar 16, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    So, I report...........@minimonkey701 - she is new and commented on my work. She deserves it. @JasmineSImmons because she is such a smart person and writes so awesomely and is a ...

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Would this hurt your feelings?

    I understand what everyone is trying to say. But, I am open to this type of thing. I think it may raise people's spirits and confidence if they were WOTW. ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: January 25, 2015 Review Day

    Ya... I see no button either... @Gravity, maybe we just have to wait until review day or near it.....?.....

    Jan 22, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Why did you join YWS?

    CuriosityCat says... I joined because I discovered that the writing website I had been on before was actually cheating kids for stories. I decided to quit and found this. Best ...

    Jan 15, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal 2015

    I would like to participate but I am wondering, What are the requirements for one of my poems to get into the literary journal? Also, IF my poem does get ...

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Holiday Archive Re: The YWS 2014 Yearbook!

    All my shout outs. You know why you were chosen. Lol. @Zhia @CuriosityCat @Collideascope @ilovegeeks @dragonlord @CHRISSY321 @starfire @perfectweapon @Lumi and sooooo many others. I just love this sit

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Interesting foreshadowing!! 6.5 I am actually going to put my first few lines....sorry. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------All I could do w

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmasify My Avatar!

    That's so cool! Thanks!!

    Dec 3, 2014


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton