Random avatar

Thriller

  • Short Story » General, General Re: All That's Left Of Him

    Hey! I'm Thriller! How are you? I thought this was very, very good. I love the whole 'only dialog' thing. It makes everything a much smoother and quicker read. As ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Man in Black and silver

    Hello! This is my first critique, so bear with me while I get the hang of things here. Pebbles and small clumps of earth spewed from beneath the thundering hooves ...

    Aug 26, 2008


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson