Random avatar

Thriller

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Finally Here

    Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm currently working on a story called The Noble House. I think I'll post some today. I'm not sure though. My favorite author is ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All That's Left Of Him

    Hey! I'm Thriller! How are you? I thought this was very, very good. I love the whole 'only dialog' thing. It makes everything a much smoother and quicker read. As ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Man in Black and silver

    Hello! This is my first critique, so bear with me while I get the hang of things here. Pebbles and small clumps of earth spewed from beneath the thundering hooves ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Finally Here

    Hello, everyone! My name is Ryan, and I have recently joined this site, in hopes of becoming a better author! I hope that this is what this site is meant ...

    Aug 26, 2008


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen