User avatar

Threnody

Threnody

  • Welcome Mat Re: Question about the portfolio icons?

    They just change what your file icon looks like. Check out my profile and each section has a different picture. "Burning" is a book burning.

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I seem to be the new kid around here.

    Like we can call you Bolty Wolty if we want? (JK)

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Epic Tale of Threnody

    I think that twilight was just a good book. I am SO not obsessing over Edward Cullen right now. Don't worry.

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: haven't been on here in a while.

    HIYA! :D

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Epic Tale of Threnody

    Deleted ___

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am the sun. I am the Lord. I am Anzius

    Hmm. Okay then. :roll: ~ My brother challenges yours. He's not younger but he's proven to be SO obnoxious. I absolutely HATE being the younger. He's also seething with arrogance ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Runelord

    Hmm. How does one get addicted to stuff like that? I always thought that they were just virtual sites that had no point whatsoever. Maybe after playing Runescape for only ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Runelord

    So what if you're weird? At least you're not NORMAL! (insert gasp here) Yeah. I once know a friend who was ADDICTED TO WOW. it was crazy. Basically he wouldn't ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    "HI! Welcome to YMS!" That line is just so stereotypical, it's not even funny. How about Greetings young YMS padawan? Anyhow... enjoy

    Nov 12, 2008


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia