User avatar

Threnody

Threnody

  • Art & Photography Re: Made-Up Character/Name(:

    This is such an awesome picture! I think the lines you drew were very clean and shading and such were very well done. He is stiff and is standing in ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Entry Decision: Please Help!

    Love them all!!! You're a wonderful photographer, where do you go to find such great shots? I'd have to say 1 or 2 all the way. The problem with the ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel

    You were nine? I'll go easy on you. I'll just give you a full fledged review to help you for the future. Hey Doc. P, ambitious picture you have going ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Titanic Sinking

    Hey Flower! This ship is recognisable as a ship. Which is good. But the outlining is really oddly done. Then there's the random really dark figure. Overall, you should either ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime School Girl

    Okay, first, to let you know, I've had experience with anime, so I know what I'm talking about. :P Eyes: A very defining feature on all anime creations. These are ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Art Dump, gasp!

    Some of these are really good. I love sketching characters from my stories. It's really fun... So here's your review. Number One: Cool idea. The first one isn't much, so ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Liverpool

    Really Beautiful picture. I've been to Liverpool, and I think that this picture actually does capture the essence of what that place is. The sun makes for a wonderful image ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love or Hate?

    Hey lava! This is awesome. It seems to have a background story and makes for a nice thinking topic. I do think though, the fire is too... shall I say ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Scottish Highland Photies!

    Hi Beck! Never seen your photography, I'll look at this and then glance at the others, from the look of these, I'm excited. Here's your review: 1) I love the ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Elizabeth

    Hi Bittersweet! Don't believe we've met yet, I'm Forever Threnody. Hi. Now, here's your review: Overall, this is a really good picture! It's really clear and pretty, slightly idealistic but ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of Sammedi

    Hey Kate! I don't believe we've met. *Ahem* I'm Forever Threnody! Now to reviewing. 1) On Proportionalizing Cute stuff. Cell painting? I like it. I do agree, his necks a ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Todd and Lovett (and a meat cleaver...)

    Nice drawings. I like the sepia look to it. It really adds mood. First Picture: • The womens eye, the eye on our left, is nonexistent and it looks like ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Animation - "Disgruntled" Gamer

    Oh my gosh, those pictures are so cool. I really want to see them animated. That would be amusing. I like the idea and overall they look really nice. You're ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The camera on the bus goes snap, snap, snap...

    Hi Fragile heart! Nice photos! I remember bus photos... ah yes. Let's not get into that. So, here's some comments~ 1) I actually like that picture. It has nice red ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    No, I meant a A Northern Light. Look it up. It's a good book. Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~ Forever Threnody

    Mar 29, 2009


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes