User avatar

Threnody

Threnody

  • Lounge, The Re: Forever Threnody's Top 15 Songs List.

    Yes, this was a difficult list to make. Let me tell you, the songs listed here's positions aren't set in stone. They're rank can rise and decline and I may ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Forever Threnody's Top 15 Songs List.

    Ah yes, and some artists I would like to mention are very good~ (Besides the ones listed above) • Natasha Bedingsfield • Jason Mraz • M.I.A • Pink • Panic ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Music suggestions?

    I say you check out this link to Forever Threnody's Top Ten Songs List. These are my favorites professionally compiled into a list. Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~ Forever Threnody

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Forever Threnody's Top 15 Songs List.

    Hello. The title's pretty self explanatory. I have compiled my top ten favourite songs to share with all of you. I also have included a description of each song underneath ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight vs. Harry Potter

    What? (in small voice) I like twilight... but... there's no reason to get violent...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Describe that word!

    COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    Jan 14, 2009


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger