User avatar

Threnody

Threnody

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For having a super snazzy animated avatar! And for being a great writer!

    Jul 24, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: A Lovely Time That's Slipping Fast

    I love writing and it's meant a lot to me over the years. It's the one way that I can process the world around me, think through decisions, speculate on ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sleepers Awake | Closed

    I'm happy to see that you liked the storybook and it would be fine if you wanted to continue it but I can't commit to a storybook right now due ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hello! Could you please take at look at my short story, How to Break a Bridge ? I would appreciate it and definitely return the favor! Thanks, Threnody

    Jun 28, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review-Reviewer <prefers payment in the form of pizza>

    Hello! Could you please take at look at my short story, How to Break a Bridge ? I would appreciate it and definitely return the favor! Thanks, Threnody

    Jun 28, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Adventure Post here for detailed reviews.

    Hey Rubric! I would love it if you could take a look at the first part of my novella, Sazerac . And of course, I will return the favor once ...

    Jun 28, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Chapter List

    Hello! I like this system, it's a good idea. Thanks in advance! Piece Name: Sazerac Piece Type: Novella Piece Genre: Surrealist Fiction Ongoing Chapter Reviews: Yes! Chapter Links: 1. Part ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Twit's Scratch and Tear

    Hi! I was wondering if you could please look at my very first section of my novel Sazerac ? It would be so helpful and I would be more than ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Eden, Sin City

    Name: Mrs. Anastasia Windsor Age: Unknown, but she's been in Eden for as long as anyone can remember. Occupation: She is known as the Gardener of Eden. She is the ...

    Jun 16, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: June Review Catalogue

    ~Threnody for Team Griffin~ 1. Do Not Fear and No Mistake 2. Cruise Experience 3. Katherine 4. Awaken Into the Dark, Feel That Anger 5. Blacklist- Chapter One

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Team Griffin

    Hey! I feel like I don't know very many of you well... this needs to change.

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Team Griffin

    It must be fate, Syca! And yes, we're going to be amazing.

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who Am I? I'm The New Girl.

    Hey Faith! It's great to meet you. I hope you're settling in well here, and if you need any help do not be afraid to ask me or anyone who's ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Teams

    Hello! I'm interested in being a reviewer! Question 1: B Question 2: A and B Question 3: D Question 4: D and K Question 5: B Question 6: B and ...

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: need help on creating a (good) RP character.

    Hey, I've seen you around! Let me see if I can give you a few tips. A) I have definitely been here before. But, keep in mind, no matter what ...

    Jun 6, 2012


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson