User avatar

Threnody

Threnody

  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Again, I will sort you, include enough information in order for me to be able to properly. [spoiler]I won't be blackmailed.[/spoiler]

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Again, do add house. Wait... maybe I should sort you! That would be fun! Never mind about house. I shall play sorting hat, and with the information in you profile, ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    [s]Oops. I forget to add "House" on the original stencil. Do add that please.[/s]

    Mar 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Whispers DT

    Rosey>>>No actually, they aren't. I did research for that, not knowing exactly what Bloody Mary's real name was, and found that. So, I believe they are the same people.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    A lot of people seem to have abilities similar to that... dunno, it's like deja vu. Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~ Forever Threnody

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    This storybook will be much like Harry Potter although it takes place, oh about 3 years after the end of the 7th book where everything has been pretty much fixed ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Maelstrom~ "And you must be the Thunder Cloud?" I asked her. I knew some names, and I had seen a glimpse of her before, and heard of her courtesy of ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Maelstrom~ I walked up to the vigilant, White Knight. "Impressive gathering you've managed," I told him, casually. He nodded in reply and looked about the small rotunda. A motley assortment ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    And again. I think we need a DT for this. Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~ Forever Threnody

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Tweaked again.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Profile hesitantly changed.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Whispers

    Profile subtly and probably undetectably, for those of you who haven't fully read or comprehended my profile before, changed.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Apocalypse

    *Decides to make another character* Name: Valerie Jacques Gender: Female Age: 15 Personality: Light, and airy. She is overall happy but she feels the pain of others like it's her ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Apocalypse

    Name: Felix d'Angelo Gender: Male Age: 14 Personality: He is dark, quiet, and introspective. He cuts talking to the obsolete minimum but when he does speak, people listen. He's tough, ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Real name - Janie Borde Hero name - Maelstrom Sex - Female Age - 25 Appearance - She has shoulder length, thick, layered, light red/blonde hair, ocean blue, penetrating, deep ...

    Mar 15, 2009


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47