User avatar

Threnody

Threnody

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Run Away Kid

    Hi, I'm Forever Threnody. Yep. I see you're new. I won't bore you with the entire welcoming ritual. You can go to the welcoming forum for that. But anyhow, I'm ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ghost squad

    Alex could be the leader. Marya could fight him for the position. :smt084

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ghost squad

    *Okay, I promise, promise, promise I'll stick with this one.* Name: Marya Age: 20 Height: 6'4'' Weight: 138lbs. Hair: She has layered hair, the longest part is 10''. It is ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10, very true. What sparked the random name change?

    May 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Incense

    Hi Bass! My brother plays bass. I hear it's pretty addicting once you can actually play it... but no matter. To the writing at hand: you got me incense, and ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Someone Else

    Hi GreatEscape! I haven't met you yet, so hi. I'm Forever Threnody. Okay, so onto your review. I want to be someone else, because I'm done with me. Somewhere I ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The strangers

    "What now?" I asked Violet as we left. "Apparently, we don't really want to meet this Heston guy." "Maybe we do." She replied. "What exactly can we do then?" I ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The strangers

    "What do you want me to do?" He asked, desperate. "Give us money?" I suggested to Violet. "No, how do we know you can actually teach us anything? That you're ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Aubin: "Don't do it Kade. Unless she pays you money." I advised him. I had come up behind the teacher. That teacher, there was no way to break it sweetly ...

    May 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Heroes

    Ah, I've never read that series, so naturally, I wouldn't know. Cool. Like my new signature? :D Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~ Forever Threnody

    May 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 all. Cute. The second one is so true.

    May 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Heroes

    Okay so one, I feel stupid asking this, but what's Cloral? It sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it. And two, I vote for the beginning, because ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Aubin~ "Hey Sonnet." I said, as she came in, a long tail protruding from her back end and ears out of her head. "Don't mock me." She muttered. "I wasn't ...

    May 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    Yes, but even if they're good, that's how she is.

    May 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: eleMENTAL

    She still up? It would be rather embarrassing if she wasn't so I'm hoping she is. Name: Queen Dominia Age:37 Personality: She is very defiant, stubborn, ambitious and tough. She ...

    May 3, 2009


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton