User avatar

Threnody

Threnody

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Blue Tree

    Hey Nekros, I think this poem is very well written. I love your style, it's effortless and flowing and I want to be in the place your words create... Deep ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Do click on this topic, my red pen is impatient

    Hey!! You wouldn't mind reviewing one more poem? :D Thanks!! Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~ Forever Threnody

    Nov 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RAWR!...Ahem. Would You Like A Review? (CLOSED)

    Hey! Could you please review this poem? Thanks!! Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~ Forever Threnody

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Over the Music

    deleted

    Nov 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Ave Maria DT

    Name: Kanna (KAH-na) Note: On the streets she's called Phoenix. Age: 20 Organization: Ave Maria Personality: Kanna is very chill and casual about a lot of things. She is very ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power *Two* *Starting* *Still Accepting*

    Rumour: I didn't think I was out for too long. When I came to, I was still laying on the ruins of my apartment. I did the stupid thing and ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Virals Rising (accepting characters!)

    Name: Angie Talis Gender: Female Age: 16 Description: She has dark brown shoulder length hair that's naturally highlighted red, gold and blonde. It's a really choppy self-styled haircut. She has ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power *Two* *Starting* *Still Accepting*

    Rumour Hargreeves: My sister lived with me now. My parents were MIA and I had to make sure no one found out. After all, Rumour had it that the police ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power *Two* *Starting* *Still Accepting*

    Name: Rumour Hargreeves Age(13+): 17 Gender: Female Personality: Rumour is aggressive, tough and independent. She's nice though, and cheerful. She's clever but not book smart as she's not really motiv

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bite the bullet Accepting/starting

    Hi, for some reason I haven't been getting emails for this... but would you guys mind giving me a little summary? Sorry, I just checked it and it was on ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dark Crusade (Open, accepting.)

    Character Stencil Name: Raelyn Allison Versailles Age: 20 Personality: She's tough and independent and writes her own rule book. She doesn't linger though and she's always on the move. She ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bite the bullet Accepting/starting

    Element Name:Natasha Day Age: Ageless but she looks about 19 Location: Originally from Canberra but now travels the world. You can't be sure where she is but she's currently somewhere ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: One Eye Open

    Deleted

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Allison's a girl.

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Allison: "You like her huh?" I said to Saul, following him around on his rounds. "Don't ye have anythin' else to do? We're about to set sail." He grumbled, "What ...

    May 18, 2010


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden