User avatar

Threnody

Threnody

  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    The boys are outnumbered! What did I say... We'll win...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    "Don't look at me like that, Chase! I don't do embroidery. I didn't make these." Chase was staring at them, close to laughing. "You can rest in here. The sharks ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I had them surrounding me. Even John came; though he looked like it had taken a lot to drag himself here. Emily and Chase were sitting really close. They were ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sugar-Coated Syringe

    This was an awesome poem! I have had similar issues with shots, but not as bad as blacking out. This was really fun to read! Here's a few of my ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: san francisco total war

    HORNET/NEWT "SSHHHH Hornet! He'll hear you!" Newt whispered/yelled at her brother. The two men turned around instinctively. "Look what you've done!" she said in the same tone that was more ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: san francisco total war

    Okay! :D Thanks! *cheerful smile as she thinks about what write in a Mafia related storybook*

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: san francisco total war

    I has question! Where are the characters situated at the moment? Do they live together being a gang or do they just go their separate ways at night and just ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    Why break now. They've probably been in other pressured situations.

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    I has question! They know each other pretty well right?

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sneaking away

    Profile: Name: Emmaline Age: 14 Gender: Female Personality: Very daring, and very tough. She's had it rough being one of the youngest but her talents definitely make up for it. ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    "I'd like to see you do better. And you have lots of spelling mistakes. I was out there standing and fighting with you. Just chill and have a latte dude. ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    ***AND REMEMER THE RULE YOU CAN NOT JUST POST THOSE SMALL ENTRIES ANYMORE OKAY THEY MUST BE ATLEAST 6 PARAGRAPHS FROM NOW ON*** hypocrite! What if we don't have time? ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: san francisco total war

    profile: Name: Felicity Carre (Newt) Age: 12 Gang: The bombers Profession: sharpshooter/ messanger History: Felicity is very tough for her age. Her mom was German and her dad was Polish. ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    profile: Name: Pippa Thibadeaux Age: 8 gender: Female Magical skill: Psionic blast- Ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss, lack of consciousness, vegetative state or death after

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Camp Puissance

    "How about we go back, kill them all, and then drink lattes and eat marzipan!"

    Jan 20, 2009


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy