User avatar

Threnody

Threnody

  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *You can have Felix. I suppose he's back in play because we need more people to be even.* Felix~ I watched them all from the back. I felt jealous of ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *Love triangles are quite cliched... How about a love square. Those are more interesting.* Felicie~ "I can control your life through your thoughts and mind." I whispered. That got a ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: I will Survive

    *Cassandra is not that shallow!* Cassandra~ I sat looking at him. Sometimes I could see others future. If I looked hard enough. But understanding his mind was like trying to ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: sealed away

    "Have fun with that..." I replied warily. "Help me take it apart!" He yelled down. I nearly ran up the stairs. We put the drive back in. But when the ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: sealed away

    getting up to leave. A few moments later he yelled down to me. "What did you do to my computer?" he shouted. "Nothing! I didn't touch your bloody computer." I ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    Speaking of claiming characters, may Felicie claim Layne?

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: sealed away

    I ran after him. "Ms. Violet Beckham! What on earth are you doing?" Oh dear. It was my teacher. I thought they slept in coffins over the summer. "Why hello ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: sealed away

    I nodded. It was alright, but a virus my brother couldn't fix? That was impressive. I was kind of proud of the virus. "Let me see," i told him. Within ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    *Response to Boltageman's post. Thanks!* Felicie~ I looked up at him and fought the urge to laugh. This was quite an awkward situation. "Lovely maidens? Beg pardon?" I asked. I ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You used to play

    Here you go, as requested~ And hey! Welcome to YWS! I trust everything is going well and you're enjoying it? And to the poem- Looks like everyone's got the grammar ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: sealed away

    *Thanks* Violet~ "You are such a dolt!" I yelled at him. But the $30 was fake so I could deal. I sat with my arms crossed on my chest. The ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness first try

    I'm really lost. I haven't really been following this... What's happening and would someone, if they don't mind, please bring me in? I'm terrible at starting my storybooks once they've ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    *Actually, Never mind. I looked it up.* Name: Akira Chouko Gender: Female Village: Hidden Mist Village Rank: Jounin? Jutsu: Name unknown. She can almost speak to earth and wind. She ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    May I save a spot? I need to PM you for info.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: I will Survive

    Cassandra~ I rushed up the stairs with him. I stumbled and nearly fell but we made it on the roof in time. Below the zombies were trying, and not necessarily ...

    Jan 31, 2009


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann