User avatar

This_is_history

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My First Suitor

    I really like this. The first two stanzas are the best, I love the rhyming, how it's not completely rhymed but still within the boundaries. Your english and tenses go ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You make me want to...

    I liked it! It was really cute! Only thing was, your flow kinda got messed up on some parts (I know, cuz I struggle with flow a lot.) Like here: ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stephen

    I really like this! The math problems part was a bit confusing, the way it was broken up, but other than that, it was a great poem. It was really ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Guilty

    That's really cool! Interesting idea too. :) I love the: "What did I do?" line. I could picture someone muttering that. Very interesting and very nice flow. It was odd, ...

    Mar 18, 2008


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace