User avatar

This_is_history

  • Welcome Mat Re: hilo.

    Diemmie! You're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Well....Ni-hao! (I get to use chinese words too!) Anyway, um.....have fun here! And ask me for help anytime! :) Love ya! -Elise

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    Hey! I'm Elise, and I hope you have a nice stay here!

    May 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Wow, you guys are funny! And so cool! I'll think about joining that group. Sounds fun. *giggles*. Yes, Suzanne, I do, though I haven't read anything here yet. And about ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hey everyone. I'm new here. (duh.) I like to write stories (not so good at short ones, novel length mostly) poems (I'm horrible at them, but I love them anyway.) ...

    Mar 18, 2008


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott