User avatar

This_is_history

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    YAY! Earth has been claimed and TN is BACK! woot! Okay, I'll do my best to bring Dusty in. Is Kaleb still in school? ~~~Haven~~~ When I left Erica I ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Shy ~~~ Shy kicked the wall hard when he saw Mr. Morgan pull up in his shiny 'champagne' colored SUV. The man stopped in front of the building and motioned ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Shy pulled out his MP3 player, sticking the headphones in his ears roughly as he waited for Mr. Morgan to come get him. The player had been a gift from ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Shy ~~~ Shy dragged his feet as he walked into the meeting. He did not want to be here. The only reason he was here was because of his stupid ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Bringing this back to the front page....

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    ***Ooh, ooh! This sounds so cool! Count me in! :)*** Name: Shylah Nickname: Shy Age: 14, almost 15. He's been in foster care for nearly 4 years. Gender: Male Appearance: ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    It's ok Firestar. I know that feeling *shudder* Glad you're back though! -Elise

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    zat ees fine, Jaden. But I am not able to take on zees responsibility eezer, so shall vee vait, or do avay viz zis element? Or maybe vee have to ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    ~Vardinon~ "Young lady, did you forget about the sonic-hearing the vampires gifted me with last year? Or did that little escapade slip your mind?" I said, frowning down at her.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    ~Vardinon~ I watched from a little ways away, listening to the girls conversation. I shook my head at Lottie's antics-honestly, that girl was too much. As soon as the other ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Yay! Jaden, have I ever told you how much I love you? lol. And the answer to your question: Option 1: You can have the gifts with you and give ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Sure, that sounds fine. And Maybe PMed me and said that tonight she'll come and see what she can post. I guess the two mentors will be getting together to....idk, ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Yeah, I just have no idea what to do. It's moving really fast. :)

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Oh, that's fine. Thanks so much! :) -Elise

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    So Eniyeth it is! It was actually the name for a very springy, ethereal country in my book. Do you guys want to go ahead and find the letters and ...

    Apr 29, 2008


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb