User avatar

This_is_history

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Haven ~~~~~ I stuck my hands deep in my pockets as I walked to the principal's office. Stupid stalker teacher. I was going to be late getting home. My mom ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Haven ~~~~~ Everyone settled down after Mr. Sam said to, but everyone (Ok, just us) continued to stare at the stalker teachers. Honestly, they were frightening. "Haven. Haven. Haven!" I ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Name: Josiah Age: 13 Gender: Male Appearance: He's slightly small for his age, and very skinny. He has dark brown hair that's messy and usually covered in dirt, and pale ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Hey, guys, I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to bow out. I just don't have time to keep up with another RPG. Sorry! Peter's up for grabs, guys! ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Peter ~~~ I grinned as Grandy turned around to look at me. I waved slightly, mouthing the words: 'Hey, cutie'. She blushed and turned around to look back at the ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Yay! *does happy dance and squeals* We're back in business, peoples! lol. Fyn ~~~ I watched Ms. Elizabeth as she walked through the house, moving stray trinkets from one place ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Disney storybook- inhuman

    Name: Aidan, but everyone calls him Peter or Peter Pan. Age: 14? (if that's alright?) Appearance: Medium length (mid-neck) golden brown hair that curls slightly at the ends. Gentle, cornflower ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Ya'll wanna start this up again? If you don't, then just ignore this post. :) Fyn ~~~ I woke to a loud banging outside. I sat up quickly, rubbing a ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Haven ~~~~~ "Uh, okay..." I said, trailing off as I watched her walk-no, scratch that, run-down the hall. Who was David? For some reason, I felt like if he was ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    ~Shy~ Shy smiled as the boys followed Michelle outside like little puppy dogs. They played around with the soccer ball for a bit, and then Lanthony and Alex came downstairs ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Haven ~~~~~ I recognized this song immediately: Mars, Bringer of War by Holst. My favorite classical piece. It always reminded me of old sci-fi, something like Star Trek, or Star ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Haven ~~~~~ The bell rang loudly after 18 torturous minutes of the teacher feeding Gregory math problem after math problem, because of course, he was the only one who could ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Shy ~~~ Shy stepped out of the room, closing the door as quietly as possible. Michelle had started into the kitchen, so he followed her. "Where are the others?" she ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Shy ~~~ "Shylah James! Get down here this minute!" Shy was woken from his nap by Mrs. Gray's screeching. Sighing, he ran downstairs to see what she wanted. "Shylah James, ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Haven ~~~ "Uh, hi. I'm Haven." I said, looking at Dusty but watching Kaleb out of the corner of my eye. You could never be too on-gaurd around older brothers. ...

    May 9, 2008


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn