User avatar

This_is_history

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Here's my character: Name: Haven Noah Jens Age: 15 Element: Light Personality: Quiet. Kinda emo. He doesn't talk if he doesn't have to, and the only time he really feels ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Ok, you guys. I'm adding you to the list! Oh, and the teenagers are from our world, as in earth. Did I not make that clear? If I didn't, I'm ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Yay! TN and Maybe! Woohoo! Okay, I'm adding you guys on the main post! This is gonna be so much fun! :)

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Hey all! I was looking for an Elementals RPG, and I couldn't find one, so I decided, why not make one? I hope you'll join! OK, so the gist of ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    I don't guess it's too late. Is it too late, guys? I can't do anything until Maybe posts, so....yeah. Poor Fyn. He's in so much pain. Poor darling. :)

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Rayne Maybe if I kept quiet they wouldn't notice me. I had been watching them for some time, having woken up from being knocked unconscious by the bloody plane crash. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    I want to join! Name: Rayne Neilson Age: 15 in two weeks. Gender: Female Condition: Long gash on her arm and thigh. Kind of in shock. Appearance: sorry, no frontview, ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Fyn Oh, by the saints, my ribs hurt. They're broken, I'm sure , I thought, as the boys continued to kick and punch me, my back and ribs being their ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Goodnight everybody! I'll post tomorrow morning. (Just so you know, I was notorious on the TYWC RPG I was on for bugging everybody endlessly until they post. So if I ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    I hope the settings right. I guess I kinda looked over that part. Just, tweak it so it'll fit, if it's not too much trouble. I'm wherever Raxven and Casius ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Okay, so I'm too bored to not write, so I'll introduce Fyn. Hope It's alright. (P.S.: He remembers things like object names, words, speech patterns, etc. He just doesn't remember ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    ooh, this is cool! I'll join! Name: Fyn Age: 14 Hair color: Black, feathery, gets in his eyes a lot. Eye color: Angry, purple-yellow. The color of a bruise. *yuck* ...

    Mar 18, 2008


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov