User avatar

This_is_history

  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Wow, Firebrand sounds amazing. I can't wait till you publish it, I'd LOVE to read it. I like Luke and Caleb, ithose name's are nice. But so is Jake. (I ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Families

    How many children in your family? Well, let's see. Umm...5. Most of them don't live at home so I have to think for a while. How old is each child? ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Well, seeing as J is drowning, I might as well help. (Just kidding, I'm not that evil. I do have some names though. Ok, a bunch.) All-time Favorite Boy Names: ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    I filled up a whole 3 subject notebook, but then I lost it. Sigh.

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    I'm really into picking names that's meanings have relevance to the character (please ignore any disgusting grammar. It is 12 at night here.). And yes, I know, totally corny, but ...

    Apr 28, 2008


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia