User avatar

This_is_history

  • Art & Photography Re: Voldemort Get's Tortured

    Oh, Scorpia, never say your work sucks! Let others do it for you! Lol, just kidding. Really though, I loved this. I almost felt sorry for poor Voldy. (Living in ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Then you shall die. How do they get seedless watermelons?

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    Once upon a time there was a family that had six kids. They had a great dad, and a beautiful mom. One day the mom went on a trip, had ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Brian and my father beats me. (Man, I'm so depressing today! Just so you know, Brian forgives his father in the end.)

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    As Jonathan looked over the misty hilltops, his cloak swirling around his ankles like a cyclone, he sighed, remembering his lost love and the child he had left behind. lol.

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Pretty, makes me think freedom, possibly Civil War or Child Labor story? Burn the Rubies

    May 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I always made up stories to play pretend games with my cousins and sister, but the first time I ever put one of those on paper was.....I think I was ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Original things that became Cliche

    Sigh. Chosen Ones. I love the idea, but there are so many that I could never write one that wasn't similar to another. And Fantasy creatures. If one writer writes ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Phillip, Jayden or Mattheo. idk, go figure. A young boy, tall for his age (15) and skinny for his height, with dark, feathered hair and big spanish-chocolate eyes. A few ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    Dancing with hope is my fave, defenitly. You're very talented! I love the bell one too. -Elise

    Mar 19, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.