User avatar

This_is_history

  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    EEP! I'm so sorry I've been gone so long. There's no excuse, really. (And the clothes thing is fine. I'll find mine soon. Let's post them in the Discussion thred ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Oh, ok May. Ugh, school is awful, isn't it? I hope your projects go well! (and I'd love to read that science fiction book, if you're letting anyone read.) Oh ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Ok, so Maki asked some questions over in the main thread. Here are the answers: 1. Who is who? Gregory-Air Elemental-Played by Firestar Kaleb-Earth Elemental-Played by TNcowgirl Dusty-Fire Elemental-P

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Maki, didn't you join, like, in the beginning? Well, ummm....can you go over to the discussion thread? I'll post something answering your questions over there in just a minute, k? ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When Truth Comes

    Oh wow. That is beautiful. It has such truth to it. I love it. The last stanza was awesome. Your imagery is BEAUTIFUL. I love it. I really can't find ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Won't Happen Again

    I've walked this lonely street before I have shared that kiss I've been through that door, I've been touched like this. I've been taken advantage of, I've been hurt and ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Haven ~~~~~ I stuck my hands deep in my pockets as I walked to the principal's office. Stupid stalker teacher. I was going to be late getting home. My mom ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    Yes, we did, Risa, but I think that Firestar is saying taht the plan we came up with seems a little faulty. So how about just going to the principals ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay! MAYBE"S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody ch

    Aug 24, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    I think Sarnom is an awesome name, personally. What do the rest of you think? And um...classssssesssssssssssss............................ummm, idk? English? Electives? Any ideas?

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    A Tiger! 10/10 And it says 'Tresspass sweetly urged" "Give me my sin again". Two of the best lines (in my opinion) from Romeo and Juliet.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10. Everything's blue and, and, and...shiny! *sighs* Ooh, shiny.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    And I am SO glad to be! Oh wow, its been so long. Ya'll are so great. I was sure this would have been dead by now. Ya'll are the ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hilo.

    Diemmie! You're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Well....Ni-hao! (I get to use chinese words too!) Anyway, um.....have fun here! And ask me for help anytime! :) Love ya! -Elise

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Haven ~~~~~ Everyone settled down after Mr. Sam said to, but everyone (Ok, just us) continued to stare at the stalker teachers. Honestly, they were frightening. "Haven. Haven. Haven!" I ...

    Aug 12, 2008


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken