-
Re: Elemental RPG
Haven ~~~~ Dusty and Caleb ran up the stairs quickly, but I hesitated. "Haven?" I heard Erica say behind me. "What's wrong?" I shook my head, turning around to face ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG DT
I like the blonde hair black clothes idea...reminds me of someone...been playing FF? lol...Yeah, that's great, whatever you guys like...how about silvery eyes that almost blend in with the whites? ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Haven ~~~~ I growled. I wasn't able to sleep for two reasons: The first, and most obvious, was that I was in a room with Gregory. Neither of us dared ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG DT
I can only answer a few of your questions, but I'll give it a go: 1: I think superhumans are cool....:) so I vote for like spy type guys (lol, ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Haven ~~~~ Sam said nothing, simply looked at Caleb holding his baby sister. I suddenly envied Caleb. He was so lucky to be able to do that. I took a ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Haven ~~~~~ I nodded, even though I was still feeling like my legs would give out any minute. "Yeah. I-I don't know what happened. That guy, he just-" "What guy?" ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Haven ~~~~ The sadness was sickening. I truly felt like I would be sick if I spent anymore time in this place. "What caused so much hurt?" Erica said, turning ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: My Town
Hi! I'm Elise, and I want to say I loved this! It reminds me SOOOO much of my hometown! You captured the heart of a small town perfectly. :) I ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: I Love You, Lame-o
I love this. I seriously love it. I love the fact that your guy isn't a perfect prince of a person (like the ones in my poems usually are) and ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?
Defenitly creating characters. I love it so much, I often procrastinate on developing characters, and then forget to write my story!
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Colors of love (New and Improved -hopefully-!)
Okay, after getting (awesome!) critique, I decided to edit this poem. Hopefully, it's changed for the better. Thanks for all the awesome crit, guys! :) I'm in awe that people ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Gack! So So Sorry! :( Haven ~~~~~ Once breakfast was eaten, we all got started trekking again. Erica fell into step beside me. Caleb and Dusty were in the back, ...
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Haven ~~~~ I glared at Lilith, my customary anger boiling up to take the place of whatever crazy notion had gotten into my head to be helpful. I halfway listened ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG
Haven ~~~~~ I jumped at Lilith's outburst. Now, usually, I wouldn't care a bit if girls were going all angsty, but I don't know...maybe I was still in shock from ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: Elemental RPG DT
Ooh, fun. I'm all for the love triangle, if firestar is! *drama drama drama!*
Oct 8, 2008
