User avatar

ThisIsAUserName

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heaving Ardor

    Creatively subtle is the first thing that comes to mind for me. :] Not like the "wannabe" poems you'll see every Joe Shmoe write because they've had some sort of ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Story of an Elevator

    I agree completely with huggybear123, a lot of re-tellings like, even in text, include so many teen-created words and phrases like "O-M-G" or "flipping out", even outside of dialogue. Yours ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Lily

    I don't even know you, but after reading your poem I found myself wishing I could comfort you in some way. If you can have that affect (effect?) on people, ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Writing Letters to a Ghost Town.

    I agree with Rachel in that it was a slightly confusing read, but it seems as though that doesn't concern you, I mean, these ARE your thoughts after all. It ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: This I believe...

    "When I made the softball team for the recreational team ..." - I don't know how you should re-word this...maybe, "When I made the recreational softball team..." ....any way to ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: On Being a Loser

    I read and re-read your piece, but [un]fortunately I too could not find anything grammatically wrong, other than what Basket found, of course. I would like to add that one ...

    Jul 1, 2009


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes