User avatar

ThisIsAUserName

  • Welcome Mat Re: Why hello there writing world :)

    Welcome to YWS! :] I hope you like it so far. If you're ever in desperate need of a review of things like poems, short fictions, fan-fictions or non-fictions, let ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    Sweet.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just introducin' myself.

    Welcome to YWS! :] I hope your writers' block subsides soon.

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    Dude! I have a rabbit named Lily too. It's spelled differently, but still. That's pretty cool, if you ask me. :] Anyway, welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hi Kelly! :] I'm also sort of new - I just signed up a month ago. Still, I've learned a lot and if there's anything I can help with (or ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    This could very well be my computer, but sometimes during chats I'm not allowed to click on the text box so I can type something. I end up having to ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm semi-new, in a way

    Addictions to Harry Potter are never unhealthy! Silly. I love your avatar. I've always wanted to be a Ravenclaw. :] I hope I can get to review one of your ...

    Jul 15, 2009


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous