-
Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)
Really great stuff! :] Gold star.
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Guacamole.
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: a bugs eye view
Quite lovely. I see you're new to YWS! Welcome! :] Of course here we'll always accept your writing and photography, but there are a few guidelines. I don't mean to ...
Jul 25, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
chocolate
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read
I must say, two of these I was actually required to read for that might have affected my opinions of them. Still, I've been required to read others that were ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: A few pieces of mine
Well gosh darn it, "Explosive_Pen" said it all. This probably won't even count as a review. Still, I would like to say that I loved the heart with the arrow ...
Jul 13, 2009
