User avatar

ThisIsAUserName

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Invitations: Prologue (2/2)

    Quite, quite lovely. I apologize in advance for being nit-picky. Heads up, there is a ridiculous surplus of quotage here. Don't explode. If they had been they surely would have ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    Well gosh darn it, "Explosive_Pen" said it all. This probably won't even count as a review. Still, I would like to say that I loved the heart with the arrow ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • General Articles Re: A Tribute to Michael Jackson

    I can relate to nearly everything you said, especially the forming of different opinions and then the apathy because of how good his music was. He never TRIED to be ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Wolf Girl

    Wow, for a forty-minute story, that was pretty great. Very suspenseful. A had just a few issues with some things. Her mouth is still gaping, her big furry body weighing ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Wolf Girl

    Wow, for a forty-minute story that was pretty great. Very suspenseful. One thing I would have liked to see is maybe the main character's confusion about the wolf-girl suddenly leaving, ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Other Re: Tick. Tock.

    One thing - "Still quicker and quicker are thoughts race past the ill kept clock" "quicker and quicker our thoughts..." I think, and "ill-kept clock" with the hyphen.

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Other Re: Emily Arbor

    as if the big blue eyes of the child that stood before him persuaded him to attach the name. Wow, terrific. Not many people I know can write that kind ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Other Re: What I wrote 2

    I wrote this rather than writing my U.S. History essay. :] My mind taunts me with rapid transitions from swirling masses of illegible concepts to vast nothingness and back again. ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Other Re: What I wrote...

    Quite short. Something I wrote when I couldn't write. I struggle to find the right words. In a foggy, mystical realm in which my vocabulary dwells, I crawl and reach ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Did I do the right thing?

    It never hurt anyone (except countless people, and as I've been told, cats) to be curious. At least, when it comes to this kind of information-receiving. I would have done ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Intoxicated Babbling

    Very entertaining! Long, yes, but consistently fun. It wasn't at all hard to read through that, and the only grammatical error I found was "not coherent" in this passage: “He ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone... and Lillie

    :D This was surprisingly entertaining. Most fan-fics I used to read of Harry Potter were written before certain books came out, predicting what they would be like, so to write ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Funky Rhyme Scheme?

    :D Thanks, you guys. ANNNND Maggie, thank you very much for the criticism, and yes, while writing it those mistakes you saw were specifically to keep the rhythm consistent. I ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Invitations: Prologue (1/2)

    That was quite lovely, I must say. I had no idea you could write fiction like that! It actually sounded really sophisticated. I'm jealous. :] I just had a few ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Heaving Ardor

    Creatively subtle is the first thing that comes to mind for me. :] Not like the "wannabe" poems you'll see every Joe Shmoe write because they've had some sort of ...

    Jul 8, 2009


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby