User avatar

ThisIsAUserName

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thorn's Roses

    I'm really no good at reviewing bear with me... The Thorn, the Branch, the Rose, the Bush These are all the components of Rose. Beautiful beyond the world, but They ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ...Voldemort was revived by use of his magical meatball horcrux which brewed a life-giving potion by combining light bulbs with insane liberals, who incidentally.....

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    This could very well be my computer, but sometimes during chats I'm not allowed to click on the text box so I can type something. I end up having to ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Sickness

    Yes, I as well sit here, wallowing in loneliness and boredom. Surrounded by possibilities.....puzzles to be made, online checkers to be played, dishes to evade. And yet I sit, I ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Wow, 137 pages of comments. That's crazy. Haha, very nice, 200397. 7/10 only because I'm not exactly a Star Trek fan.

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    i like the rose! i like how it's dark too. wow. I sound 5-years-old. anyway, 8/10. Can anyone figure out what mine is?

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The Completely Evil Radio Show Script

    hahahaha "voldy got pwnd". xD xD xD that was great.

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm semi-new, in a way

    Addictions to Harry Potter are never unhealthy! Silly. I love your avatar. I've always wanted to be a Ravenclaw. :] I hope I can get to review one of your ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Half-Blood Prince

    Oh, I hear ya. It was really great, as long as you try not to compare the movie and the book. Though still I can't shake the whole corn-field, fire ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I must say, two of these I was actually required to read for that might have affected my opinions of them. Still, I've been required to read others that were ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Other Re: What I wrote 2

    :D I loves me some paradox. Thanks again.

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Other Re: What I wrote...

    :] Thanks Maggie. No, it isn't the I-know-everything tone, or at least, I hope it isn't. Really, those were just my thoughts at the time, and I didn't care whether ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Losing All I Had. Plz revise for me!!

    I had it all. A great house, successful career, a great girlfriend, there was nothing I didn’t have. the "had it all" and "nothing I didn't have" sounds a bit ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tom Marvolo Riddle's First Wand

    Jas practically said it all, but I'd like to go further in that it would be nice to have some background information even before entering the shop. Maybe you could ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Azula - Story of a Princess (Part 1)

    just one grammatical thing, to start: " The were an unspeakable threat, and their ways were perverse. I believe you want "they" here. Wow...well, other than that...I don't have much ...

    Jul 13, 2009


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather