User avatar

ThisIsAUserName

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lithium

    I just realized I had been calling you Blue Socks!! So sorry, Pink Socks. I guess I was confusing you with the last person who posted something. =P!

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lithium

    Hello there, Blue Socks! This is James, and I'll be reviewing this. Granted, this is Chapter Two, and I haven't exactly read Chapter One, but what the heck? Oh and ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Other Re: Winning Over Weakness

    Welcome to YWS. First of all, at the risk of sounding like a jerk, you should have posted at least two reviews by now, but I see out of your ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    Dude! I have a rabbit named Lily too. It's spelled differently, but still. That's pretty cool, if you ask me. :] Anyway, welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 only because I'm not sure what it's from. It looks kind of silly. :]

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 Love that! Makes a lot of sense. Lost one point for the "Guilty as charged" because I just never really liked that saying.

    Jul 30, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Bus Stop

    A very strong, well-written account. I can really see all of this happening, and the fact that you're able to recognize decisions like that as selfish is an ability not ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Banquet of Gluttony Prologue

    I agree with Antigone in that had this piece been shorter or broken up into sections, I would gladly have reviewed it or a section of it. I don't mean ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hi Kelly! :] I'm also sort of new - I just signed up a month ago. Still, I've learned a lot and if there's anything I can help with (or ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: a bugs eye view

    Quite lovely. I see you're new to YWS! Welcome! :] Of course here we'll always accept your writing and photography, but there are a few guidelines. I don't mean to ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Titleless story

    Love the title, by the way. :] I say keep it. New York City. 1995. I was a small girl then, and the only thing that mattered to me was ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    chocolate

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fetch Away

    To start - this was very pretty and obviously well-done. I'll quote a few things, but just to warn you, the majority of them will be complimentary. One must avoid ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Bring Science to Her Knees

    I just realized, I spelled "Grammatically", "Throughout" and "Its" wrong. I apologize.

    Jul 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Bring Science to Her Knees

    Well, Mandorelute, you are indeed very talented. :] It was extremely difficult to target anything in your piece that stuck out as something with error. Gramatically, I could find virtually ...

    Jul 24, 2009


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan