User avatar

ThisIsAUserName

  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Matt Groening! That's awesome! :] My dad's best friend is Nicholas Cage's cousin. That's all I got. :]

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Splendid Agony

    I would have made it PG-13, but just to be safe, I made it R. Rated for some graphic things, and brief language. I apologize for the length. It's basically ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Guacamole.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    i have a pikachu with a ripped-off tail too. it lights up and goes "pikachu!" when you hold it. :]

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    Sweet.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning me for banning you! And banned for making my ban very predictable! So...Double-Ban!

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having every word in your signature capitalized. :]

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Research Re: From a male's point of view.

    1. How would you react if your crush talks to you? I try to react as normally as I can, just like I would talk with any other of my ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having an avatar far more superior to mine! >:( Rawr!

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    =) I hear ya. I love yours though, 10/10. Wicked pretty.

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10, I don't know what exactly she's from, but that's a very pretty picture. =) I also like your signature, it's not too long but still quite meaningful.

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just introducin' myself.

    Welcome to YWS! :] I hope your writers' block subsides soon.

    Aug 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sunday 2

    Everything I've come to realize as a possible mistake I've later passed off as something you surely did purposely. It's frustrating, but in a good way? Grammatically, of course, you ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Night of Forever

    Hey, Adam! It's James. I didn't thoroughly read what anybody else has said, so please forgive me if I repeat anything. I hope to be of at least a minuscule ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lithium

    Hey Pink Socks! I apologize for the gap in time, and the misconception regarding your name. =] Now, back to the reviewing... “Hey, Mom!” my brothers’ voices boomed through all ...

    Jul 31, 2009


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell