User avatar

ThisIsAUserName

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Neverending Love Song

    This isn't even close to a critique, really. I just wanted to say that that was truly incredible. Anything that I could say to help has most likely already been ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I do, actually! Psychic. TPBM absolutely loves decorative vases.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not banning Communism. Then again, Communism could work quite well if society was ten times as smart as it is now. So, banned for provoking me to ban ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Ha! I get it now. TUBM thinks I'm only slightly less handsome than Johnny Depp.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Sounds like a crazy inside joke! :] I'm sure if I knew what it meant, I'd give it 10/10.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I have no idea what's supposed to be going on!!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Poems From Long Ago!

    Nearly five years ago was this topic last commented on. That's...a lot of time. I wonder who will find it and comment after me. I wonder if Lindsey07 will be ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Does anyone know

    Hey, Flower~Child! This is James. It's apparent that you're trying to get some feelings out here, and it seems like you write of something many people can relate to. However, ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The First YWS duet...

    :] Lovely.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Sorry about completely changing the subject, but randomness is the key here, right? I love the song "Bird Without Wings". Anybody beside me listen to "Celtic Thunder"?

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whoever taught you how to dance?

    Hey, Snoink! :] I'ma review your piece now. Whoever taught you how to dance? Your posture is a disgrace! Right at the beginning here I love how strong your voice ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)

    Really great stuff! :] Gold star.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I fold pages too, and do the carpet thing, yet not obsessively. Hm.....the volume on certain T.V.s in my house has to be the same every time...... 7 is good ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Down For A Week: What Will You Do?

    I'll probably...write! Yeah! I just might write something. Hm.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    That's incredibly odd! =) But cool. Umm...lemme see...Oh! I have freckles on my shoulder. :] That's fairly random.

    Aug 4, 2009


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy