User avatar

ThisIsAUserName

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I am not, but I was earlier!! TUBM lives in an igloo.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It happens

    Hey Izzy! Review time. =D It happens, Without farce Or reason. Not sure whether the second line you wanted "force" or not. "Farce" is a word but I don't know ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for using the word duck as a verb! I love ducks. They're awesome. I suppose I will be banned for loving ducks? Or banned for assuming so? Or banned ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for misunderstanding the so often misunderstood :] And...double-banned because I just bloody feel like it.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not having an avatar half as cool as WhiteTiger's. :]

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Other Re: Who?

    Hi Jasmine! This is James. Welcome to YWS! I don't mean to be "that guy" but typically here at YWS we want members to have about 2 reviews for every ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banning Awake for thinking I avoided her before! :]

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    VivaLaMusique told me! :] Known her since 1st grade, practically.

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: First attemp at haiku

    Okay, I'll be reviewing your haiku - but it'll be short, just to warn you. Darkness and coldness, Fright and screams of death and jeers; This is what I fear. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Oh yeah, Johnny Depp, lemme tell ya. TUBM hates baseball cards.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for global warming.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I don't believe I do, actually! Hm. TUBM has an odd obsession with cauliflower.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Splendid Agony

    :] Thanks, all of you, so much. I had no idea this would actually be liked. =D! You've all made my day. My past two days, actually. :)

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sweetest of Me Yet

    Hey! I'll just say now that this isn't much of a review, but oh well! I love you darling dear, I love you way too much. You’re like the bitter ...

    Aug 5, 2009


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott