User avatar

ThisIsAUserName

  • Writing Tips Re: Critiquing Critiques

    This is quite helpful. x) Even nearly four years prior to its conception. Hooray for commenting on barely-alive posts! -- James

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The Twelve Days of NaNo

    Ahhh this is so great! xD Good work =]

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Perfect Rain

    Slow and steady The rain falls Eyes of pane glass Drops glide past Lightning strikes serenity The wind howls with wisdom Eyes of pane glass Drops glide past Pollen over ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sunday 2

    People need to review this! Gah! My comment and Kelly's are lonely!!

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I missed having you in my bed.

    :] Hahaha! Nice, Izzy. The "water bowl" part caused a lot of confusion. Also, I couldn't help but to have felt a little jealous in the beginning. Now I feel ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Poem for You

    Haha! :] Glad to hear it, Izzy. =) Thank you, all of you, for the feedback. It sincerely means a lot to me. :)

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Poem for You

    ...why are there no breaks where there are different stanzas? Is this just my computer? This completely messes up the poem...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Poem for You

    Considering I haven't reviewed anything in ages...I really don't have a right to post this. Seeing as either way I will be posting it, I might as well do it ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: And We Were

    Hi! This may or may not be a review. =P There was some great word-play here, June: "unsecured peace and secured dread", "fear casted us, and we cast fear" "grasps ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Truth

    Since you objected, I won't give critique on trivial things like grammar. However, I will say that this was a very moving piece. I will not say I understand, no, ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why hello there writing world :)

    Welcome to YWS! :] I hope you like it so far. If you're ever in desperate need of a review of things like poems, short fictions, fan-fictions or non-fictions, let ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for mooing.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Pretty. 9/10 for lack of face.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Hahaha, well. Little do you know, I actually do(n't) live in an igloo! So there. TUBM devours typewriters on a nightly basis.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Paramore is great. I think I might have already rated your signature, and even though I don't understand it, I'll give it 10/10 because it's there. :]

    Aug 7, 2009


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner