User avatar

Thirst_23

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Rosey, I did as you asked! K)

    Hi... Cool screen name. What style of vampires do you like? See you around.

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    *hugs Mesh* Mesh! Mesh, Mesh, Mesh! (Drops away in horror, perfect moment ruined) people better stop dissing my bella. If I ever get published, I will owe huge thanks to ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey, all I hope Mesh sees this soon. I'm kinda excited; it's been years. Thirst...haha. No, sadly, it's not published. But, for the first time, I have ideas that I ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    My name is thirst_23. Thirst not only expresses my keen interest in vampires, but is also the name of my book. I used to hang out a lot on young ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Thanks for the letting me know the lay of the land. 2:1, sounds fair. Hehe, how'd you ever guess? Proud member of Bloodsuckers Annonymous!

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi I'm thirst_23. I'm really into good-guy vampire stories. I'm writting a book right now, and I stumbled on this site. Seems cool. See you around,

    Mar 18, 2009


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace