User avatar

Thirst_23

  • Art & Photography Re: It was a clear, sunny day in my neighborhood...

    Keep up the good work. You have a nice eye. I don't believe much can be done about the pink spot without using photshop or something, but I could be ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    Dracula sucked. Boooring. Pork I admit, late 19th century doesn't translate well. still rocks, and hey, he's the father of all modern day vampires, the great-grandady of them all. Sigh...of ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Surrender now, maybe they'll have mercy. What would you do if suddenly found you could fly?

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    two weeks ago, I didn't know they existed. Now, BELLA AND EDWARD FOREVER! (pun intended.)

    Mar 19, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac