User avatar

Thirst_23

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Scarecrow Minstrel

    Rythm of sentences, like Ares mentioned, can do a lot. I think you're rythm is fin, just go back and read the whole alod. It's amazing how much you improve ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fan Fiction

    Well, well, well. Another TwiFanfic. Now, I'm going to try and not be biased, because if there's one book I dislike above all else, or one author, it would be ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Preface

    Preface Confessions The church was quiet and cold; it was made entirely of stone. The saints and angels looked down on me as I prayed and prepared myself for the ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey, all I hope Mesh sees this soon. I'm kinda excited; it's been years. Thirst...haha. No, sadly, it's not published. But, for the first time, I have ideas that I ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    My name is thirst_23. Thirst not only expresses my keen interest in vampires, but is also the name of my book. I used to hang out a lot on young ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    This was so well done that even I can't complain about. I laughed, I cried, and you insulted two of my favorite characters of all time. Good job. Can't complain ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreams of Giants

    Hey, I'll be your reviewer today :) Hey! On the whole great job! The piece flowed very well, you kept me hooked to the story and wanting to read more. ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Thanks for the letting me know the lay of the land. 2:1, sounds fair. Hehe, how'd you ever guess? Proud member of Bloodsuckers Annonymous!

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi I'm thirst_23. I'm really into good-guy vampire stories. I'm writting a book right now, and I stumbled on this site. Seems cool. See you around,

    Mar 18, 2009


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet