User avatar

Thirst_23

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirst, Part 1 (Revisions have occured!)

    Here is my first draft of chapter 1. Please help me figure out how to make it even better. (NOTE: Second draft follows below) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Vampires of San Pedro: ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Preface

    Ok, thanks. :)

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Preface

    Well...hmm... There's not really a reason why she attacked. She's very much a slave to instinct. The cologne is his blood, and try as she might, she can't resist it. ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    I really don't understand the question.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I literally stumbled across it. It's cool seeing that a few old friends are around.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life On A Smaller Level

    Wait, so their ants? Ok, I get it. What was the "cave?" you might want to clear that up at the end a little bit more. And I like the ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    *hugs Mesh* Mesh! Mesh, Mesh, Mesh! (Drops away in horror, perfect moment ruined) people better stop dissing my bella. If I ever get published, I will owe huge thanks to ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's twilight?

    Two months ago i didnt know either, but it is an amazing book written by Stephanie Myrer, about a girl called bella swan falling in love with a vampire, who ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Surrender now, maybe they'll have mercy. What would you do if suddenly found you could fly?

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: have any of you seen this youtube video

    It's called "An Imaginary Life." It's an amazing amount of character in five minutes.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    call

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    Greatly improved from the first chapter. The characters were deeper, and I did a double take when I read about Pink's "special needs." Please give the dead girl a name. ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    two weeks ago, I didn't know they existed. Now, BELLA AND EDWARD FOREVER! (pun intended.)

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    This is a good foundation to build on. I recomend two things. Nothing brings out awkwardness like READING the story aloud. What your fingers don't know about grammer, your ear ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreams of Giants

    To tell the truth, I think that the first section is a little awkward. You might try seeing what the story feels like without it. Remember, your readers are smart, ...

    Mar 19, 2009


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind