User avatar

Thirst_23

  • WRFF Archive Re: Rapid Reviews

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    small

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirst, Book 1: The Hunter

    :D Here's the first part of Chapter 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter 2 The Streets of San Pedro That first night passed like a dream. I wondered aimlessly through the streets of ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirst, Part 1 (Revisions have occured!)

    Here's the FIRST section of Chapter 1, revised. Tell me if it's any better. The Night Chronicles; Thirst Book 1- The Hunter To everything there is a season A time ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    It's good. Keep them coming. Just a few reminders; You get repetive with your word choice a little too often. And, I'm not certain I understand the....fascination with Kiki's breasts. ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tom Blanco in the School Under Siege

    This was well thought out, but you need to go back and reread more outloud. It's amazing how things sound different in your hand than they wind up on paper. ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirst, Part 1 (Revisions have occured!)

    Write more? You're wish is my command.

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being too young.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One of the best parts about YWS!

    I...er...kinda do...it's a bad habit of mine...mostly because I like to use them... yuck...yuck...yuck....

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    Dracula sucked. Boooring. Pork I admit, late 19th century doesn't translate well. still rocks, and hey, he's the father of all modern day vampires, the great-grandady of them all. Sigh...of ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: TinkerJessica

    Hi, TinkerJessica. I just thought I'd let you know that you're not supposed to bump threads on this site. Also, they ask you to read other peoples stuff more than ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    We know it's an accident. That's why you post stuff here, so others will review, and help you spot these things. ;)

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    halt

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    I am a fan as well. You use a lot of the same words over and over again. I recommend getting a good thesaurus. For instance, in describing the uncle's ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Rosey, I did as you asked! K)

    Hi... Cool screen name. What style of vampires do you like? See you around.

    Mar 20, 2009


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin