Random avatar

Thinkingwaytomuch14

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goddess of Time (Part One)

    Hi there, let's get to the nitpicks :D Tempus, Oblivious to the hardship she was creating sighed. I couldn't really understand this sentence, clear it up a little? His shoulder ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pride

    Hi, let's get to the nitpicks! :D but whats done remains done In the sentance before, you need to put a comma since you're starting with a "But." Plus on ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Never existed

    Haha =) Jacob is better. But I wrote this a long time ago though. Like around January By that time I was sort of obsessed with twilight sagas So I ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Never existed

    PLEASE! I would like you to help me with the those review.....this is my first time....and help seems nice....

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All We Know Is Falling.

    I really love it! It reminds me of someone I care. I understand the poem. You did a very great job.

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Never existed

    Yes, it was for new moon. You may show this to your friend I do not mind. I am sort of obsessed too. Young Gun I will see what I ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Never existed

    It might not be good.......but feel free to comment

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Never existed

    Never existed Sorry, I had to leave It was the only way to protect you I put you in danger way to long and you knew but never let me ...

    Oct 20, 2009


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink